What do you say to a friend on their anniversary?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
What’s a good Bible verse for an anniversary?
Celebrate with one of these happy anniversary Bible verses.
- Ephesians 4:2-3. “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-5. “Love is patient, love is kind.
- Colossians 3:14.
- 1 Corinthians 16:14.
- Romans 5:5.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-10.
- Galatians 5:22.
- Genesis 45:8.
What is a good anniversary quote?
“Our anniversary is just a momentary celebration, but our marriage is a timeless one.” “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.” “I’m much more me when I’m with you.” “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you.
How do you write a heartfelt anniversary message?
Romantic Anniversary Messages
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.”
- “All of me loves all of you.”
- “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
- “Ever since I met you my life has been infinitely better.
- “When I say ‘I love you’, it’s not out of habit.
- “I’ve fallen in love many times.
What is another way to say happy anniversary?
Cute ways to say Happy anniversary
Congratulations all over again! Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day. Love and much happiness to one of our all-time favorite couples! Always knew you two had something special.
How do you wish anniversary with blessings?
May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary! Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages.
What is a good Bible verse for someone you love?
Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.” “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.” “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
How do you say happy anniversary?
How to pronounce ANNIVERSARY in British English – YouTube
How do you write an anniversary in short?
There is one abbreviation for anniversary: anniv.
What’s another way to say Happy Anniversary?
What’s a short word for anniversary?
There is only one standard way to abbreviate anniversary. It is, Anniv.
How do you wish a friend on her wedding anniversary?
May your wonderful dream of marriage never come to an end, and the magic in your life never fade away! Warmest and most sincere wedding greetings to my buddies. 32. You both deserve a lot of pleasure and love, and on your anniversary today, I wish you both the same.
What is the most loving Bible verse?
1 Corinthians 13:4-5: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
What is God’s message about love?
“My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.”
Do you say happy anniversary?
It is more common to say, “wedding anniversary” however, or just “happy anniversary” which implies “wedding”, especially that the people concerned know it. As to “Congratulations”: it sounds more formal, which depends on you if you would want to say it to a friend. Both are correct.
How do you say Happy 1 year anniversary?
One-Year Anniversary Quotes
- “One year down; the rest of our lives to go.”
- “May this year be merely the first of many great ones to come.”
- “May this special day be the first year of many.”
- “Here’s to 365 days of marriage #IRL.”
- “365 days later, and I’m still crazy for you.”
- “Only one year in and you’re making Mr.
What is another way to say Happy Anniversary?
How do you say Happy Anniversary?
How do you say happy anniversary funny?
Funny Anniversary Messages
- Happy anniversary, you get less time for murder.
- You’re fit, you’re funny and you’re a complete and utter perv!
- Sometimes I really want to kill you, I don’t do it though – as I’d probably miss you…
- Thanks for not swiping left?
- Here’s to me, I have loved you for another 365 days!
What is another way to say anniversary?
What is another word for anniversary?
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future.
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
Can I wish happy anniversary to a couple?
Best wishes to both of u on your anniversary, May the love that you share Last ur lifetime through, As u make a wonderful pair. Happy Anniversary. Wishing u cheers and much happiness as you celebrate another year of your wonderful journey together. Happy Wedding Anniversary to both of u!
What is the best love quote ever?
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” “We are most alive when we are in love.” “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”
What is a good Bible verse for love?
John 15:12: My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Luke 6:31: Do to others as you would have them do to you. Corinthians 16:14: Do everything in love. Proverbs 17:17: A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
What did Jesus says about love?
Throughout His earthly ministry, Jesus showed His love for others by blessing and serving the poor, the sick, and the distressed. He told His disciples, “This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you” (John 15:12; see also John 13:34–35; Moroni 7:46–48).